Friday, June 13, 2008

When Fuel Price Increase

The day I went to the Zoo, La La La La.... and eat Chilies, I went straight home without knowing the increasing of fuel price. Change my clothes and open the television and enjoy my new phone. Suddenly, my boss (actually was my father) call me and ask me to fill up my fuel since the new fuel price will be effectively increase from RM1.92 to RM2.70 by tomorrow. Actually, I don't want to go to the petrol station because I'm so so tired. Who really knew my father should know he will nag me until I agreed to go.

So, I went to the nearest petrol station at Petronas Sg. Merab...the queue was not so bad and it actually entertaining to see people reaction with the increasing of fuel price (not that I enjoyed the new fuel price...of course I'm frustrated) but still I'm enjoying myself (laughing...alone) in the car (if I've cried also...the fuel price won't decreased... am I right?).


The thing that interest me the most was the person filling his maroon CRV (in the picture). He keep shaking his car and tried to filled it with fuel and shake it again and again and tried to filled it until he can't forced the fuel to be stored in the car fuel tank. At the end I just saved around RM30.00 however, it still money what....

*this story should be out earlier...but since I'm just come back from my outstation... just now I can publish it. Azida.... I need to talk to you..... hot hot hot story. :P

No comments: