Monday, June 23, 2008

My First Unit Trust Investment

Thanx to Ms. Azida, I've already have my first unit trust investment with CIMB Wealth Advisors. Even, it was not much since my EPF just eligible me for that amount ... but I'm satisfied. The investment was call CIMB Islamic Dali Equity Fund.

The experience was as if I invested millions of Malaysia Ringgit. I have appointment with Ms. Azida on Friday, 30th May 2008... but I also had an appointment for my manicure and pedicure at Hairven at Alamanda, Putrajaya. I've arrived earlier than Ms. Azida since she has another appointment before. My manicure session has started, therefore M. Azida has to take my finger and rolled the stamp pad to my finger and stamp it on the document. People were watching us as if I'm a millionaire... So, for a second I'm the millionaire with millions of hair.....:)

So... anyone out there you can contact my dearest friend, Ms. Azida for appointment on the CIMB Wealth Advisors. Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

phab babe said...

Good luck with your investment..very wise decision indeed..make your money work harder for you ;-)