Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Greeting Cards : Memories Last Forever

Last week I went back to Ipoh for my project meeting for three days and two nights. My parents had been cleaning up my previous room and found so many letters and cards during school and university time. I've told my parent to throw away all the letters and cards... but then my father shown me all the cards and letters.

Finally, I've thrown away all the letters and kept only the cards which were kept inside Ferrero Rocher's box. Below are some of the cards from the box:

Birthday Cards from Mrs. Izwanee

I think I still remember that bunny card (on the right).... I think it was for my 20th birthday. The bunny was so cute. The middle one, was a lovely pop-up card with sweet cake motive. The card on the left was for my 19th birthday... when I read what was written inside the card... I've realized that we all have been growing so fast and became more mature.

Birthday Card from Ms. Dils

This card was special... and also has a great history. Love history... don't be mad Ms. Dils. This card was from Ms. Dils and her ex-boyfriend... s*****n (you all can guess...mah). Folded card. meow meow meow.

Birthday Card from My Cousin

This beautiful pop-up card was from my cousin... Kak Sina. I received this card for my 19th birthday. Actually, I received birthday cards from Kak Sina every year... she just like my sister... not a cousin... a real sister.

Birthday Cards from Ms. Azida

Those two cards were more to romantic birthday cards. Who has the most boyfriends or fling in school? The answer is.... Ms. Azida. Strawberries and Roses. Ms. Azida said that she'll be my shoulder to cry on.... just like Tommy Page's song. Love you too, Ms. Azida.

Birthday Cards from UPM's Friends

Those cards were during my university years. The left and right cards were from Emma. The purple one for my 19th birthday and the house picture card for my 18th birthday card. The center birthday card was for my 18th birthday from all my dorm mate at UPM Matriculation College.

Birthday Cards from Bainunians

Those three cards were among others received from our Bainunians' friend. From left was from Saybah, then Suhaila and then Azham. As I still remember, I also received from Azmahani, handmade card with dragonball cartoon from Nirman and others.

Good Luck Card during Bainun Years

I think you all also still have those good luck cards during our school years. Those time we received small and tiny handmade cards from each other and also from our junior. From left was from Azham, then my cousins, Pen-ko (Fathil), Jaja and my parents.

I'm glad that I haven't thrown away all these cards. It's feel as if I'm walking through a memory lane once again. Refresh all good memories. Appreciated all friends which we find along the way till what we become now.

All my friends... love you all and thanx for your support and love. May our friendship last forever and ever.

5 comments:

diLs said...

OMG! to be honest i don't even remember sending it to u..so sweet of u for keeping it..and thx for reminding me of that use-to-be Jumbo of mine :P

Norwanie said...

I know...it such a long time ago. I'm glad that I kept it. At least there were some history and sentimental value to remember.

yantysamsul said...

kak wanie..die kat osaka..hehehe..ade can nak pi nie

phab babe said...

Wow wow..ko simpan lg all those things kan..ntah mane aku simpan mende2 kad,surat tu..everytime kemas umah buang sikit sikit..and then x sedar dah buang semua..pk balik, kene simpan mende2 ni..its a good laugh..

On the next diva gathering session we should bring our memoriblia collection so we can all share and have a laugh..

Norwanie said...

yeah... that was a brilliant idea. so, everyone start 'korek-korek' your old boxes for the memorable item. including your 'bodoh-bodoh' love letter....if still have la. :)