Monday, June 9, 2008

I Went To The Zoo, La La La La ....And Eat Chilies

Don't be surprised. Last Thursday, I went to Midvalley Megamall for my 'mengular' activity. Midvalley has become my zoo for that day. I thought that I would be there just for a while and hope to be back in the office by 3.00pm. Unfortunately, I've been carried away by so many stores in Midvalley and The Garden.


I arrived at the Midvalley around 11.45am and searching for new handphone since I'm tendering for my resignation... but only cheap cheap phone one...not the expensive and exclusive... just a normal handphone function.

I have lunch at Chilies...yummy yummy with Kak Yus, my 'mengular' partner since both our bosses were out of the office. We have 'Triple Play' and 'Totilas Chips' for lunch until our stomach were so full we have to 'tapau' the food.


Tup Tup Tup....it's already 3.00pm... but I'm still at The Garden searching for Sofea's birthday present... but I can't find anything suitable for her. Then I found what I've looking for... Sony Ericsson Z770i. With only Rm1,100.00 I've got the phone with 2 Gigabyte memory card.

2 comments:

Azida said...

Wanie, i am a firm believer that the purpose we are here on earth is to do things that make us happy, and look at you! You look so happy just staring at the chilis menu! Great, keep up the happy face!

Norwanie said...

I love eating so much. That's why my weight jumps high and higher. :)