Friday, January 11, 2008

Visit To Ms. Dils's New Apartment

Thursday, 10th January 2008.

I wake up around 8.30 am with a blocking nose and a sore throat. As I already promise Ms. Dils for a breakfast at her house... I quickly have a hot shower. Pick up a dark blue blouse, a jeans and a grey scarf. Made a coffee for Man... Put some make-up on, and I'm ready.

Start the Gen2 engine, there were orange light indicated that the fuel tank was nearly empty. I had to stop at the Petronas @ Sungai Merab for the fuel. Ms. Dils instruction was to use the NPE Highway to her new apartment at Pantai Hillpark. Since this is my first time to Pantai Hillpark, I opt for the Federal Highway. It was easy to find the apartment with the direction given in the telephone by Ms. Dils.

As soon as I arrived at the apartment, Ms. Dils was waving at me from her 14th floor apartment. Actually, it was hard to find her from the ground with the sun from above and her at the 14th floor.

As I reached her door step, I rang the bell… then there was Ms. Dils with her red polka dot dress. There was also her housemate, Adrin… which was so beautiful with her curly hair… and of course you was also beautiful Ms. Dils.

I ate pancake made by Ms. Dils with banana and apple jam (if I’m not mistaken). It was tasteful. I also have multiple glasses of orange juice… since both of us not feeling very well. I hope to see Ms. Azida and Ms. Farah with her great news… but Ms. Farah was busy…. So, hope to see both of you next time.

Stayed at the apartment until 1.30 pm, we then headed to The Garden for our lunch at the Bakerzin. We ordered the Lamb Cutlet, Caesar Salad, 3 Tapas (Rasberry Panacotta, Hot Chocolate Shooter & Banana Pizza) and Hot Rose Tea.

The food was delicious as I ate before with Mrs. Izwanee and Baby Sofea at One Utama. After that, we just headed back to Ms. Dils's apartment... and I headed back home in Bangi... alone with headache.
However, you all must visit Ms. Dils's apartment.... it was cozy and I like it very much. If I'm not married, I definately will be 'lepaking' at her apartment....

4 comments:

phab babe said...

la..patut letak gambar y'all kat umah dila..but anyway, it doesnt matter. hope u feeling better wanie ;-)

Norwanie said...

hari tu tak ambik gambar pun. gambar makanan tu pun ambik sekat website bakerzin. :)

diLs said...

hehe..i'm not throwing any house-warming parties, but u are all welcome to lepak @ ma maison..and i only make breakfast :)

FARAHana said...

Sory babe...
Aku tak dapat join..
Nanti aku cover balik..