Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2007 Gateaway

Me, my hubby and his big family went to Phuket, Thailand for our Christmas 2007. Actually, this is my first trip to oversea with his family... never had the experienced before.

We departed from LCCT Airport by Air Asia on the Christmas itself and stay there for 4 nights. It seem like a long holiday... but actually with big family and big agenda... 5 days and 4 nights, was not enough.

First Day
Check-in at hotel and have a very delicious lunch @ 4.00 p.m (Malaysia time)... so very hungry and tired!!! The best food i had in Phuket and very reasonable price. If any of you going to Phuket, please try this restaurant at PS Hotel at Patong Area. Then we have the foot massage (even before we start the marathons...hehehe) the price around RM30 for an hour and for me it was expensive compare with Bangkok but still cheaper if compare to Malaysia. After that, the marathons began.

Second Day
We only spend our time at Patong Area... when to Jungceylon until night time and have an expensive & simple dinner... Burger King at price of Rm17++ per set. Nothing accomplished that day!!!
Third Day
We when for boating and fishing from 9.00 a.m till 6.30 p.m. I never had any interest in fishing, but eventually they have this extra rod... so I've tried... and surprisingly I've got a fish. It was a Garoupa. A big one... around one foot long. The best thing about this trip was the Freedom Beach. The water was so crystal clear and the sand was so fine... I love it so very very much!!

Fourth Day
Phuket Town Trip... the one I've been waiting for... unfortunately, the arrangement for the transportation was very lousy!!! We can only spend time at the Central Festival for about half an hour. What a crap? So, me and my hubby decided to stay and we can fetch a taxi and meet them up later at Phuket Town (things were so much more cheaper in Phuket Town compared to Patong or Karon and etc.). However, the trip to Phuket Town was cut off short in order to accommodate for the Promthep Cape trip... to see the SUNSET. After the sunset trip, we had our last shopping at Karon and Patong on the way back to hotel.

Fifth Day a.k.a Last Day
We had a last swim at Phuket.... but my first time at Patong Beach. The beach was not as beautiful as Freedom Beach.... but okey. As usual, many mat salleh sunbathing but not for me... I'm already haf the sunbath before i was borned. :)

So... that's all for the Phuket Trip. The Canal Village trip that I was hoping.... not accomplished ... maybe next time...or not?

No comments: