Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Italiannies, One Utama

Saturday, 19 January 2007.

Picked up Ms. Dils at her apartment at Pantai Hill and then headed to One Utama to meet up with Mrs. Izwanee, Cutie Little Sofea and Ms. Azida. There we so many vehicles at the road at this time of day... Jammed everywhere. But to my shocked, i could find parking every easy... I thought that I have to go round and round to find it.

Then, I and Ms. Dils directly headed to Italiannies where Mrs. Izwanee and her Cutie Little Sofea were waiting for us. I miss Cutie Little Sofea very very much... she look more like Izhar right now... maybe because of the hair.

While waiting for Ms. Azida, we browse through the menu. Everything looks tasteful... especially the desert. In my mind... I already thinking about the PIZZA. Italian restaurant, must order list should include the pizza.


After Ms. Azida arrived, we started to order. We ordered one Pepperoni Pizza, one Pasta with Baked Salmon (I can't remember the exact name of the dish), 2 desert.... one Apple Cake and one Bread Pudding. They served bottomless drink but only limited to soft drink... so, I picked Ice Lemon Tea which I refilled for 4 times, same goes for Ms. Dils but she choose Diet Coke (to maintain her figure...hehehehe), Sky Juice for Ms. Azida and Cranberry Juice for Mrs. Izwanee.


They serve us the main menu first... followed with the desert. The pizza was really simple with onion, pepperoni and a lots and a lots of cheese.... but the tasted was yummy yummy!!! The pasta was also delicious with the angel hair and the salmon and the sauce.... It was great.... even Cutie Little Sofea love the pasta, but not the salmon.


The deserts was marvelous... especially the Bread Pudding and the Apple Cake was not bad and Ms. Dils loved it. Since everything comes in big portion, all of us satisfied with the food and our stomach was full with the delicious food.

Then we went for 'Burning Fat Session' .... walking and shopping (not exactly shopping... just window shopping) except for Mrs. Izwanee end up buying clothes for Cutie Little Sofea at GAP Kids. However, I bought two novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips title 'Nobody's Baby But Mine' and 'The Heart Of Mine'... and received a RM5 MPH voucher.... and not forgotten a reading light.

At the end of the day, I had promised Mrs. Izwanee to send her and Cutie Little Sofea back to their apartment at Tropicana and Ms. Azida to send Ms. Dils back to Pantai Hill Park. I 'lepaking' at Mrs. Izwanee's apartment until 7.00pm and then headed back to Bangi....

No comments: