Monday, May 14, 2007

Six Things I Wish To Do Before Thirty

There's so many things I wish that I can do before thirty...but not easy to achieve all in this three years time. So...I'm trying to be realistic in this Six Wishes.


First
I wish....I could pregnant and have baby since all my married best friend already pregnant and have babies. I'm trying right now....hope you guys pray for me.

Second
To built a house... a simple but unique and comfort. Suitable for a medium family and friends gathering. If possible.... I want a swimming pool (if I & Man have enough money...ekekekek), so you guys can join me at my private pool.

Third
I could make more income than i have right now.... it doesn't mean I'm not grateful for what I have... but to improve the lifestyle and to make my second wish come true.

Fourth
To win a luxurious car in a contest.... so, I didn't need to take a bank loan for a new car. Isn't it Great?

Fifth
I love shoes so much... but what is shoes without handbags? So, I wish I have collection of shoes and handbags.... may be around 20 pair of shoes and handbags is enough until I reach thirty.

Sixth
Attend Ms Diela, Ms Azida, Ms Farah & Ms Umie's wedding. :)







13 comments:

Azida said...

Ooo wanie.. tulis wish tersirat ya.. to attend wedding before 30, maknanya kitorang kena kawen before 30 le.. eh wanie.. buat la private pool.. siap ada jacuzzi.. aku tgk dalam MTV Cribs syioknya!

Norwanie said...

ekekekkeke....faham jugak yek maksud tersirat aku....so cepat ler...ko, diela, ainul & umie kena la kasi wish aku come true. ehhh...mmg kalau boleh ader pool and jacuzzi...tapi ongkos nya maner?

phab babe said...

miss wanie..i can make your wish no. 6 come true if you are willing to sacrifice your wish no. 2 and fund my wedding. Can ar..?

FARAHana said...

Alamak, kalu camtuh kene carik cepat calon ar. Btw, get-to-together this week kat umah ko aku tak dapek join. Kene tolong mak aku as preparation utk wedding abg aku. :-(. Sayang ar..Miss le plak ko nyer cupcakes. Yummy. Save utk aku sebijik dua bleh??

Norwanie said...

umie...susah skit ler nak sacrifice wish no. 2....but i'm sure that you'll make my wish no. 6 come true...soon..ekekekek

Norwanie said...

ala ainul....tak best ler ko takde. tak meriah :) tak per...maner ler tahu buat preparation utk abang ko nanti... ko terlekat plak.

FARAHana said...

Terlekat??
Ahakssssssssss........................

diLs said...

cik nie..don't worry. if i can find my Wentworth laling within these 3 years, u'll get ur wish fulfilled. Kira settle la :-))

FARAHana said...

Ish dilla nih..Nak wentworth yek..

Aku plak, yang ader iras2 cam comel2, japanese or korean looks skit, aku nak ar..

Insyaallah aku kawen gak within this 3 years. Lagipun kata-kata kan doa...

Wanie, dun forget to kirim some of the cupcakes kat azida. Aku nak gak bleh tak?? :(

Azida said...

wanie.. kalau cupcakes ko sedap.. boleh la buat tempahan untuk majlis aku nanti (on 31/10/2009, one day before u reach 30).. 15% discount tau.. heee..

Norwanie said...

Wow...sorang nak Wentworth...lagi sorang nak japanese or korean look tu mesti Rain ler. Tak kira ler, tapi korang kena kahwin before aku 30 tau...

Rasa ler dulu azida...aku pun beginner. Kalau sedapboleh ler...for Ainul, kalau cupcake nyer jadi...aku kasi kat Azida kay!

FARAHana said...

Thanks alot wanie!!

Azida, jangan ko amik portion aku.

Hehehhehe..
Mesti jadi nyer..Think happy thoughts and be positive about it (nih penangan azida le nih)

Azida said...

wanie ko masak bebanyak cupcakes tu kitorang sume lapar lapar kat sini.. especially cik farah tu.. maklumlah dah amik swimming class kan...