Monday, May 14, 2007

7 MeMe

My 7 MeMe which took me three hours to finish....

7 things to do before I die
1. Be a mother
2. Own a business
3. Have a beautiful house
4. Travel around the world with families & friends
5. Learn to make beautiful & tasty food decoration
6. Savings enough money for my family
7. To Mekah for Haji

7 things I can’t do
1. To look at someone that irritate me
2. Force myself to love someone whom I don't
3. Smile when i really mad
4. Yell to someone on their face
5. Dancing & Singing (no dancing skill & my voice is terrible)
6. Deal with blood
7. Drink! (definately cannot)

7 things that attract me to Europe
1. Beautiful scenery
2. Shopping craze
3. Fashion fiesta
4. Historical places
5. Eiffel Tower
6. Great architecture
7. Food

7 things I say
1. Hai
2. So...cam ner?
3. Eiiii....lembab giler
4. Please la....
5. Okey jer
6. Tak kisah
7. Chehh..

7 good books
1. Whitney My Love by Judith McNaught
2. Double Standard by Judith McNaught
3. Remember When by Judith McNaught
4. Daddy by Danielle Steel
5. Secret by Danielle Steel
6. Fine Thing by Danielle Steel
7. Nothing Last Forever by Sidney Sheldon

7 good films
1. Lord of The Ring
2. Pirate of Caribbean
3. Troy
4. Braveheart
5. Kingdom of Heaven
6. Harry Potter
7. Air Force One

7 blogs to tag
1. Ms Azida
2. Ms Umie
3. Ms Farah (who tagged me...but never wrote 7 MeMe before)
4. anyone who view this
5. anyone who know me
7. anyone, anyone

No comments: