Monday, May 14, 2007

4 MeMe

Ms Farah has tagged me with four blogs. So, i start wif 4 MeMe....

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Project Engineer
2. Project Engineer
3. Project Engineer
4. Full Time Student

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Lord of The Ring
2. Clueless
3. Mean Girls
4. Tokyo Drift

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Rapat Setia Baru, Ipoh
2. Boarding school (Bainun), Ipoh
3. UPM
4. Bangi

Four TV Shows I Would Love to Watch:
1. Shark
2. Prison Break
3. Supernatural
4. Veronica Mars

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. London
2. Los Angeles
3. Amsterdam
4. Bangkok

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. yahoo.com
2. maybank2u.com
3. friendster.com
4. blogspot.com

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Mom's home-cooked
2. Fatty Crab
3. Seafood at Gourmet Square (azida knew this place)
4. Dim Sum

Four Places I would Rather Be:
1. My parents'
2. Shopping wif friends
3. My room at Bangi wif Man
4. My Seri Kembangan apartment
(practice my cooking skill)

Four Albums I Cannot Live Without:
1. Jason Mraz - Mr. A - Z
2. Jason Mraz - Waiting For My Rocket To Come
3. Dewa - All Album
4. My Girl OST

6 comments:

diLs said...

oi everyday check maybank2u ka? ur money beranak kembar everyday izit? hehe

Azida said...

maybe wanie check maybank2u sebab nak tgk bila la gaji nak masuk nie.. hik hik..

Norwanie said...

ehhh diela...don't play play... my money beranak kembar semenjak duit tinggal RM40 dalam account. azida...this is the hardship of life babe....u have RM40...but u can't use it...

FARAHana said...

aku tgk maybank2u time gaji jek.
Idaknyer nak tgk tiap2 hari. Ahaks.
Wanie nih mmg le lucu..

Norwanie said...

so...this is one of my weird things lar...ekekkeke...

FARAHana said...

Mmg betoi....