Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hospital Packing List

I've been asking around from one friend to another to find out what the essential items should be include in the Hospital Packing List.

Actually, I didn't know the suitable time to pack for hospital. However, by reading from articles from internet, we just have to prepared the bag earlier. Alhamdulillah, I'm already in my 31st week and I have packed some of the items.

My Packing List
  • Kain Batik (done)
  • Front Button Shirt (done)
  • Nursing Bra (done)
  • Socks (done)
  • Slipper
  • Panties (done)
  • Pad (done)
  • Breast Pad (done)
  • Toiletries (done)
  • Clothes Cleaner (done)
  • Sweater (done)
  • Contact Lense's Solution (done)
  • Going Home Clothes (done)
  • Vaseline (done)
  • Towel (done)
  • Nipple Cream (done)
  • Books*

Baby Packing List
  • Mitten (done)
  • Socks (done)
  • Going Home Clothes (done)
  • Blanket (done)
  • Baby Carrier
  • Hat (done)
  • Muslin Square (done)
  • Baby Wipes (done)
  • Nappies/Pampers (done)
  • Handkerchief (done)
  • Bengkung (Mrs. Izwanee will bring it)
* Do I really have time to read any books?

If there anything missing from my packing list...please let me know. I just want to be ready.

2 comments:

FARAHana said...

wanie..

ko beranak kat ner? berpantang kat ner?? mcm excited jek kan! Im so hapy for u!!!!

Norwanie said...

hai ainul...

aku insyaAllah deliver kat pantai bangsar...pantang semestinyer kat ipoh hehehehehe.

tak pe...lepas ni ko la....:)