Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dim Sum @ Equatorial Bangi

I had dim sum buffet for lunch today with Ms. Azida at Equatorial Bangi. It was a sudden plan made since Ms. Azida having bad food experience yesterday.

So...this is some photo from our lunch at Equatorial Bangi....


Baby Kailan with Oyster Sauce, Crispy Yam & Ostrich Stir Fried (Ms. Azida's favorite)

The Ostrich Stir Fried was Ms. Azida biggest order...she ordered for four (4) plates. I think it almost reach 1 kg of ostrich meat.

Cheong Fun with Shrimp

This is my favorite. Since Ms. Azida allergic to seafood...so, I managed to finished it by myself and it is truly delicious.

Shrimp Dumpling and Siew Mai with Fish Roe

This two steam dim sum also is a must ordered dim sum which I have to eat by myself.

Fish & Vegetable

This is very nice to be eaten while hot. There were several item which I've forgotten to take photo since I'm too busy with the food....the Sirloin Beef with Black Pepper, two (2) plates of Crispy Cheese, multiple order of cold dessert....Longan & Sea Coconut but I still prefer for Sago Honey Dew.

No comments: