Friday, September 26, 2008

My New Work Place

I've been resigned from my last company Pembinaan BLT Sdn Bhd. Currently, I'm working at I&P Seriemas Sdn Bhd located at Saujana Impian, Kajang for almost 2 months.

So, right now I would like to take you all for tour at my new office :

Company's Rexton

We can use the company's rexton for travelling to sites and others place for official office. However, I don't think I would drive it since it looks more like kindergarten or safari's vehicles. Don't you agree with me?

View from my office


My Office


Foyer/Porch


Fish Pond


My Work Place

Working here different than working at Pembinaan BLT Sdn Bhd but quite similar to Golden Hope times. The works here never finish... after you complete this, new works will come and so on without ending... especially with monthly BOD's meeting and management paper...

Currently I'm handling 7 ongoing infra project at Nilai and 1 building project at Morib. Hope I could familiarize, blend and adapt myself easily with this environment...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

punye le bz tp masih sempat lg blog pasal tempat keje..siap ambik gmbar lg...u r a true blogger

Norwanie said...

ekekekkeke....

this all because of you all.