Thursday, October 20, 2011

Online Purchase from US

I have purchased several items for three times for last three months from US by myself. Usually, my purchase from several online blogspot website. What I realized that by purchasing by my own can save a lots of money (I know, surely can save a lots of money if you didn't splurge at all).

I'm a silence reader to Pink Stilettos, and from her blog I found that she had tried purchase online thru www.hopshopgo.com. From there, where I've start purchasing items from US.

My First Order were from Nordstrom and Macys.
Bought a pair of shoe, a purse for a friend, a RL blouse and several clothes for Adran.

Sam Edelman's flat

My Second Order were from Neiman Marcus, Macys and Nordstrom.
Bought a Cole Haan handbag @ Neiman Marcus, a RL shirt for Man, some Spanx stuffs and my Bobbi Brown foundation and eyeshadow.

Spanx stuff

My Third Order were from Macys and Ralph Lauren.
Bought clothes for Adran and my sister-in-law soon to be born baby @ Ralph Lauren, a pair of shoe for Man @ Macys, a TH blouse and a tight for me from Macys.

What you need to have in order to purchase online, just a credit card and PayPal account. The price you pay are much much more cheaper from Malaysia even after plus the shipping cost.

1 comment:

floristmumbai said...


Visit to this site leaves a highly satisfying note in minds along with its impressing collection. Let the floral charm spread everywhere with www.rightflorist.in/Mumbai/Mumbai_florist.asp