Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Gift

We are currently in Ipoh for the weekend. Adran will be staying with my parents for two weeks and will be back in KL before Christmas since I have to go for study trip to Singapore next week.

I think, I'm gonna cry tomorrow. I never been apart from Adran. This would be my first time and I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope without him for this coming two weeks. And I hope he would be just fine without both of us.

Since I'm going to Singapore.....and targeting to buy watch for myself and my mom, we went to Wata Time to survey the price and get approval from my father. As usual, my father....who never trust anyone would question everything and deep down I knew that we got no chance to have our dream watch.

But fortunately, he said that if they can offer further discount he would buy the watch for me. He is a very good negotiator, so he present me the watch.


For what occasion? Christmas? Of course not....we don't celebrate Christmas. New Year? No! Guess what? His answer : Because 'teran' during giving birth to my precious Adran. Thank you very much Ayah!

I will do anything to have Adran....because Adran is the best Gift from Allah for me. Alhamdulillah.

7 comments:

Hani said...

Wanie, my 1st time pisah dgn Hannah pun nangis,rindu sgt, sedih sgt... Be strong ya... Insyaallah everything will be fine.

Nice watch! ;)

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work. Best of luck. From www.hongkongfloristshop.com/Christmas.asp

Norwanie said...

Thanks Ani. Mmg sedih...tp dia pun duduk dgn opah dia...bukan org lainkan.

Hehehehehe...dah lama idamkan....dpt pulak, seronok. :)

Anonymous said...

Send breathtaking gifts to USA and make a beguiling focal point to any celebration. Add unique beauty and style to the occasions of your special ones in USA with our exotic range of gifts. Please visit www.expressgiftbasketsusa.com

Alokita Bose said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From www.gifts2germany.com

hongkongfloristshop said...

Make an unforgettable event with our gorgeous flowers, designer flower bouquets, awesome flower arrangements, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, startling gift baskets, imported chocolate gifts and other thrilling gifts for delivery in Hong Kong. For details, visit www.hongkongfloristshop.com

Anonymous said...

Show the warmth of your love, care and concern for your dear ones in an impressive style by sending our befitting gifts to India. For details, visit www.gifts-to-india.com/gifts_to_Hyderabad.asp