Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Aidilfitri 2010 with New Family Member

This year Hari Raya Aidilfitri, means a lot to me and my family with our new family member, Muhammad Adran Danial.

My mom holding Adran

Our theme color for this year was pink. Actually, I have no intention to make baju melayu for Adran, but changed my mind when my dearest Mrs. Izwanee advised to do so. Immediately after my confinement period, went to Ria Moda in Ipoh to bought the material and send to Aunty Diana. Thanx to her, Adran got to wear his first baju melayu.

Adran with Mummy & Papa
(blurred photo)

Adran with his third cousin, Nur Kasih Melissa

Adran was sleeping soundly from one house to another. He was sleeping in the above photo but he managed to smile when Nur Kasih Melissa hold him....ekekekekek. So, cute! What a boy.

Adran wearing Papa's sunglasses

No comments: