Friday, October 30, 2009

Greek Season 3


Wow....I am so happy. I am so happy.....and almost shouted! I have been following this tv series from the first season. Now it's already in season 3 and up date on episode 6.

Scot Michael Foster as Cappie


Spencer Grammer as Casey Cartwright

Casey has been in loved with Cappie and Cappie loved Casey so much too. But Evan also loved Casey or still have some feeling for Casey....Ouch.

Casey is the perfect match for Cappie..... CASEY & CAPPIE, what a match!


Cappie had confessed .....Huray!!! Awesome. They finally kissed, made up, and agreed they want to be together. But I just don't know what this relationship leading...since Evan just being friend again with Cappie.

I hope that Rebecca will be with Evan....so that Casey will be forever with Cappie.

Dilshad-Vadsaria as Rebecca

Jake McDorman as Evan Chamber

But as you all know....Love and Life were not so simple....it was tough! Can't wait for the next episode....out by Monday 2nd Nov.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah cappie and Casey are together !!
But love me some Evan ! I flove Evan/Casey/Cappie together (my dream..a threesome..yeah a girl can dream !! lol)
I like Rebecca but i don't want her with Evan, the guy deserve a girl more...more..more what !! lol
So we will see..

Norwanie said...

me too love the three of them hangout together...but still prefer casey with cappie....ekekekekek.

i haven't seen the latest episode since out internet connection had broken...can't wait!

bahri said...

they are very romantic....kiss