Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

Last Saturday, me and Man when for a movie at Alamanda, Putrajaya. We have our dinner at Bayou and watched Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince.

Both of us ordered the Slow Roasted Lamb Rack...which was our favorite. The lamb was so juicy and tender....but the service was quite slow. We arrived at the restaurant at approximately 8.00pm and the dinner were served at around 8.55pm. We have to wait for almost one hours.

The movie was so funny....and the whole cinema was laughing including me...:) Until the water scene....everything change...luckily I'm not pregnant! Really shocking! And the saddest part was when Dumbledore was killed by Snape. I'm always confuse with Snape's character.

As I expected, when we when back home...he started to play all the Harry Potter's DVD from Part 1 continuously until Part 5. He's the trueHarry Potter's fan compared to me...I'm just an ordinary person who enjoy watching movie.

2 comments:

FARAHana said...

Wanie..

Dun be confuse with Snape character.

Just wait for the final instalment. You'll be surprise.

Ke ko dh tau? ko ader bace buku HP?

Norwanie said...

Ainul...aku mmg confuse dari dulu pasal Snape.

Aah...aku dah tahu...ekekekekkeke.

Tapi aku tak baca buku dia...Man baca kat internet...ekekekek.

Strategy dia kan...:)