Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Winner Of American Idol Season 7 Is...

I was so frustrated yesterday after the final performance because I thought that David Achuleta will be the winner for American Idol Season 7. What a relieved! David Cook won the American Idol Season 7. David Cook was declared the winner of American Idol Season 7 by receiving 56% of the votes and beating David Archuleta by 12 million votes.

Actually I haven't seen the results yet, I just saw the news in the internet. Only tonight I will be able to view it by myself. I can't wait to see Simon Cowell apologize to David Cook on his comment to David Cook. David Cook must be something!!!

I never watch the full episodes of American Idol before. This season change everything. I never missed even one episode. All because of David Cook.

The final performance, David Cook performed three song.
1. U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I Looking For
2. Dream Big (New Song) written by Emily Shackleton
3. Collective Soul - The World I Know

I can't wait to hear David Cook's single Time of My Life.

David Cook's ROCK! He can sing any genre. He can play guitar very well. He was so fabulous. Nothing can describe David Cook.... He is the AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

3 comments:

Azida said...

he's wonderfully nice to david a, that makes david c more charming..

finished your books in 2 days, jude deveraux is a wonderful writer, thinking of buying her novels.. hmm..

Norwanie said...

me also want to have the jude deveraux... but i want to finish all susan elizabeth phillips.

david cook rock!!!

phab babe said...

DC rocks ! But felt sorry for DA because I swear he was confident he was gonna win it. Buhooo. Hahaha.watever..DC is the winner.!

I hope DC will blossom after this n not become mediocre like some other Idol winners.