Friday, September 21, 2007

Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

It has been years since we start reading Judith McNaught's novel. It all started with Whitney My Love, Paradise, Until You, Night Whisper, Double Standard, Perfect, A Kingdom of Heaven, Someone To Watch Over Me and etc. I've been waiting for the latest novel by Judith McNaught.... titled The Edge, but until now I still can't find the book.

Last month, on my way to airport terminal gate... I've passed by a bookshop and there were books promotion (buy two or more books, get 15% discount). First of all, I've tried to find the Judith McNaught, The Edge... but I can't find it. So, I've saw this novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips title Match Me If You Can, so I decided to buy it with another one title Kiss of Angel.

Match Me If You Can was a wonderful story and I suggest you all to try this novel and maybe try other novel by this same author. It was a romantic love story plus some comedy and less sexual interpretation or elaboration ... ekekekekekek, can be considered as U not 18sx. Right now, I've already got three novels by the author. I hope I could collect all novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips... but surely it will takes sometimes as many things I want in life.... money concern.... ekekekekek.

To all my friends, if any of you have read any other author that have lighten your day... maybe you can recommend it to me... Enjoy reading!

2 comments:

FARAHana said...

Wanie,

Sorry, haven't got a chance to read your blog.
The thing is i read the book too!!! And i got three more from Susan Elizabeth Philips. Match me if you can is HILARIOUS!!! I love it. I already gave Azida some of the books but eventually she does not like the story. For her biase2 jek.
Thank god le i got somebody who share the same interest with me...COOL!!!

Norwanie said...

Yeah, it was cool that you also like the book...i think like the author. We too used with Judith McNaught... didn't we? I also have another two books by the same author. The First Lady & Kiss An Angel. I don't like The First Lady but i can accept the Kiss An Angel.