Thursday, August 9, 2007

August Schedule

I've got a very busy schedule in this month... and i think it will drag to the coming months. No free weekdays and weekends for me.

Starting by today (9 Aug) til tomorrow, I'll be in Perak for meetings. Next week, 15 Aug - 16 Aug will be in Sabah and for the weekend my parent will visiting me and attending a wedding at Bluewave Shah Alam on 19 Aug. On the 23 Aug - 24 Aug, I'll be in Perak again for meetings. The weekend heading to Kuala Pilah for Man's Family Day. To Perak again for meeting on 29 Aug - 30 Aug... but will extend stay for doa selamat at my parents' on Merdeka Day (whoever will be in Ipoh for Merdeka Day... please come to my house, time to be confirmed later).

*So... Azida, right now i still couldn't find any free time to visit your new office... but i promise that i try to find one. On this 12 Aug 07, I'll see you at Insyirah's birthday party.

As i said, the busyness will continue in September, 5 Sept - 6 Sept heading to Perak again and again and again (not that I'm complaining going back home, just i could feel the tiredness) for meetings. The next day, Prasarana's Family Day at Cherating from 7 Sept for the whole weekend (hope this could relax my mind & body). Before starting the fasting season... head to Sabah for a meeting. I think the schedule will be continuous schedule.... never ending.

* We have to organize our breakfast gathering for the fasting season. Anyone please give any suggestion on date and place...hehehehe... planning a month ahead.

1 comment:

Yat Ekhram said...

kak wanie..jom kita organiza buka posa geng2 bujang & macam bujang PBLT..

tmpt aritu pon oke beb!
kalo myEkhram dah balek bule tak nak ajak dia sekali?? heheh..